[Environmental] RE: A Round of Introductions?

robert worcester worcestr at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 7 23:19:04 UTC 2007

Good to hear from you.  I am the "webminder" (not master) of a new website called "greeningspirit.ca" developed by OneNW is Seattle and am just rying to figure out things about PLONE and looking for examples of things that can be done with our site. I would be happy for any advice or suggestions and/or cross-links to similar sites.

R.A.Worcester
Vancouver,BC -
"Technology owes an apology to ecology."