[Environmental] Re: [Plone-NGOs] Vancouver - Plone User Group

Curtis M Carlson curtis.carlson at louisville.edu
Mon Jan 8 23:52:08 UTC 2007

Love to go! Vancover BC is so beautiful! Ah the old days when I used to
haunt the Pacific NW.

too far from Louisville KY.  though perhaps next time I'm out....

curtis

>>> "Jodie Tonita" <jodie at onenw.org> 1/8/2007 5:38 PM >>>
For those with Vancouver (BC) connections...

A Plone user group is kicking off in Vancouver. This user group is for
implementers, users, developers, or those simply curious about Plone,
in
the greater Vancouver area. The aim of the group is to build community
and aid in the use of Plone.

Vancouver Plone User Group <http://vanplone.org/>
January meeting

Location: WorkSpace, 21 Water St. Suite #400
Date / Time: January 17, 7 PM
Topic: Content permission, workflow, and staging

Have you ever wanted to add controls into the process of content
creation for your site? Have you ever wanted to...
    * Define permissions based on roles
    * Set actions and rules at different stages of content creation
    * Set conditions on how content will be updated

At this meeting we will be going through permissions, workflow, and
staging with Plone. Have a Plone experience of your own? Give a talk
and
share with the community. Get in touch with an administrator by
emailing
to moderator at vanplone.org.

Jodie Tonita  |  BC Program Manager
ONE/Northwest:  "Engaging People, Uniting Organizations"
phone  (604) 669-9920  |  fax (604) 608-4810
email  jodie at onenw.org <blocked::mailto:jodie at onenw.org>  |  web
http://www.onenw.org <blocked::http://www.onenw.org/>
address  220 Cambie Street, Suite 620  |  Vancouver, BC  V6B 2M9

New ways to communicate for the movement

Subscribe to ONEList, ONE/Northwest's monthly email newsletter
Tips, techniques and strategy for powering the Northwest environmental
movement
http://www.onenw.org/onelist <blocked::http://www.onenw.org/onelist>