[Educational] Harvard SEAS launched new Plone-based website and intranet

Nate Aune natea at jazkarta.com
Tue Sep 1 17:03:00 UTC 2009

In case you didn't see the blog post on planet.plone.org, I wanted to
let everyone know that last thursday, the Harvard School for
Engineering and Applied Sciences (SEAS) launched a new Plone-based
public website at http://www.seas.harvard.edu

We also developed a Plone powered intranet for SEAS which you can see at
http://intranet.seas.harvard.edu

Read the blog post which has links to videos and slides about the project.
http://blog.jazkarta.com/2009/09/01/plonified-harvard-seas-hits-plone-site-trifecta/

Please check out the site(s) and let us know what you think!

thanks,
Nate

Nate Aune - natea at jazkarta.com
http://www.jazkarta.com
http://card.ly/natea
+1 (617) 517-4953

** Learn best practices for deploying your Plone sites at our upcoming
Plone Deployment Training in Budapest **
http://plonedeployment-natesig.eventbrite.com