[Educational] ANN: training course on Best Practices for Deploying and Optimizing Plone Sites

Nate Aune natea at jazkarta.com
Mon Oct 5 19:30:10 UTC 2009

I'm excited to announce a new class that I'll be teaching at the
upcoming Plone Conference. The class is designed to provide hands-on
instruction for deploying and optimizing Plone sites. Based on our
years of experience with Plone, this class will help you to implement
best practices for code management, release management, performance
tuning and disaster recovery.

There are still seats left, but you should register now to guarantee a spot!

What: Best Practices for Deploying and Optimizing Plone Sites
Where: Budapest, Hungary
When: October 26-27, 2009
Cost: $300 USD for 2 full days of training
Registration: http://plonedeployment-lists.eventbrite.com

Topics include buildout, setting up egg servers, backup procedures,
caching and load balancing, automation using Fabric, and load testing
using FunkLoad.
Read the full course description at
http://www.jazkarta.com/services/training/budapest

Not going to make it to Budapest? We will be offering the same class
at these additional locations right after the Plone conference
sprints:

Nov. 4-5: Naples, Italy (Instructor: Sally Kleinfeldt)
http://jazkarta.com/services/training/budapest/naples-deployment-training
Nov. 9-10: Barcelona, Spain (Instructor: Nate Aune) registration page
coming soon
Nov. 12-13: London, England (Instructor: Nate Aune) registration page
coming soon

If you'd like me to teach this class in your city, please let me know
by filling out this interest form - and thanks!
http://jazkarta.com/services/training/interest-form/

Hope to see you in Budapest!

Nate

Nate Aune - natea at jazkarta.com
http://www.jazkarta.com
http://card.ly/natea
+1 (617) 517-4953

** Learn best practices for deploying your Plone sites at our upcoming
Plone Deployment Training in Budapest **
http://plonedeployment-natesig.eventbrite.com