[Educational] [P4U] Current state

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Wed Oct 17 15:17:14 UTC 2007

Hallo everyone,

thanks to everyone having contributed so far. Some points:

 - I've added a wiki (requires authentication). Please put your
   references etc. inside the wiki. This makes it easier to
   copy over the content into the official pages.

 - contributions to the look & feel (logo, theming, styles) are
   welcome. The site looks to Plone-like and I am not a design guy :-)

 - I would like to share the manager access with one or two other persons
   (tasks os far: reviewing, copy over stuff from the wiki into the main
   content area from time to time). Especially because of a longer vacation
   in November I don't want to see the site unmaintained for several weeks.

Regards,
Andreas

Web: www.zopyx.com - Email: info at zopyx.com - Phone +49 - 7071 - 793376
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, Handelsregister A 381535
Geschäftsführer/Gesellschafter: ZOPYX Limited, Birmingham, UK