[Educational] Re: sprint - calendaring - don't forget CalDAV

cristopher pierson ewing cewing at u.washington.edu
Thu Nov 29 17:08:16 UTC 2007

Graham,

It is great to know that someone is thinking about this and moving on it.
I'd really like to have an improved calendaring and events system be a
priority for the development projects of the plone4edu group, and if that
means supporting this effort of yours, so be it.

Is this list the proper venue for continuing the discussion of what we
want in event handling and calendaring?  Or is there a better/already
running discussion in the plone community somewhere?

Thanks again for bringing this to our attention,

Cris

Cris Ewing
Department of Radiology Web Services
University of Washington