[Educational] Ploneability Higher Ed presentations posted

Chris Williamson chrisw at enfoldsystems.com
Sat Nov 17 00:00:18 UTC 2007

Presentations, photos and evaluation results from the Ploneability Higher Ed
event last week are now available:

http://www.enfoldsystems.com/ploneability

You should find some useful information even if you did not attend. All of
the presentations are in PDF format and include short descriptions to help
you find material that may interest you. Our presenters discussed a range of
topics especially relevant to content management with Plone in college and
university settings.

Many thanks to our presenters for their time and energy, and special thanks
to our hosts, Josten Ma and his colleagues at the Texas Learning and
Computation Center, who have repeatedly shown their commitment to the
open-source community.

We look forward to working with you in the future!

Regards,
Chris Williamson
Enfold Systems
+1 713 942 2377 Ext 113