[Educational] Re: Problem registering on plone4universities

cristopher pierson ewing cewing at u.washington.edu
Tue Nov 13 16:41:24 UTC 2007

Rui,

Thanks for replying.  As i stated in the body of my message, I attempted
to use the email address from which this message (and the previous) was
sent.  That address is 'cewing at u.washington.edu'.  I can certainly
register under a different address, but that would be decidedly
inconvenient, as this is the email address I use for work-related
messages, and the interaction I'd have with this site will definitely be
work-related.  Is there anything that can be done to expand the validator
for the email address field so that it includes email addresses such as
mine?

Thanks

Cris

Cris Ewing