[Educational] Plone4Edu

Kurt Bendl kurt at tool.net
Tue Nov 13 04:27:36 UTC 2007

Plone4edu +1

It's warm and fuzzy, and lends itself to code sharing and the ability
to split into the specific educational sub-groupings when appropriate.

Since Andreas has been so kinds as to get the plone4universities site
up and running, would it be possible / reasonable to ask if he wants
the plone4edu.org domain passed into his control?

-Kurt