[Educational] add educational list to Google Groups

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Thu Nov 8 19:22:49 UTC 2007

Nate Aune wrote:
> hi Chris,
>
> are you list admin for educational at lists.plone.org?

No. That would be Limi. He rescued the educational list from eduplone
back in 2005.

Limi could, I think. Or whoever is minding listmanager at plone.org.

> then all the messages will be mirrored at this new google group that I set up:
> http://groups.google.com/group/plone-educational/

Coolio.

>>> http://groups.google.com/group/eduplone-general
>> That's an alias for Jodok's and Jens's old Eduplone project email list:
>
> I've asked the list owner to dissolve that google group since the only
> messages to it are spam, and we don't want to confuse people with two
> educational lists.

That's a good idea. Many people have expressed confusion over which list
is the real plone in education list. The eduplone list/spamtrap will
still be archived over at sourceforge.net even after the google group is
dissolved. That way, nobody gets hurt. :)

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway
http://www.seacoos.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 962-4323