[Educational] [P4U] suggestion

Nate Aune natea at jazkarta.com
Mon Nov 5 15:08:33 UTC 2007

I think a product wishlist is an excellent idea, but even more
important would be a list of "best of breed" products for use on a
university site, and even better would be a buildout that installs all
of those products, so it's easy to get started.

let's brainstorm about how we could make this general enough to use
such a listing service and buildout recipe on any p4* project:

plone4universities - http://plone4universities.org
plone4scientists - http://plone4scientists.org
plone4librarians - http://plone4lib.org
plone4government - http://plonegov.org
plone4artists - http://plone4artists.org

the way we've done it with plone4artists is recommended products
described here: http://plone4artists.org/products  (using
PloneSoftwareCenter)
buildout: http://plone4artists.org/download/buildout
wishlist: coming soon!