[Educational] me and my projects

Rodrigo Dias Arruda Senra rsenra at acm.org
Fri Nov 2 20:30:52 UTC 2007

[ Ruth Goebel ]:
---------------------
>Hi,
>
>I would like to introduce myself and my projects to this list:
>
>I work as a consultant for reserach institutes, setting up Zope and
>Plone based sites for publishing and editing scientific content. The
>programming and hosting is done by my partner service provider
>Fafalter.
>
>These are my projects:

Hello Dr. Ruth,

 have you already created an account for you at
 http://www.plone4universities.org ? I have just
 checked and it appears that you have not. Having
 an account would help you to add content and help us
 to keep it organised.

 You can do that very quickly through the link below:
 http://www.plone4universities.org/join_form

 After registration, you could add this information by
 going to "My Folder" and clicking to "Add new.." and
 choosing "page".

 If you do that, the contents would be searchable by default
 through the portal search mechanism.

 I wonder what is the proper place (page) where to link
 you contributed links: "Universities using Plone" or "Case Studies" ?

 I am at your disposal in case of any doubts.

 best regards,
 Rod Senra