[Educational] me and my projects

Ruth Goebel rgoebel at fotostoria.de
Thu Nov 1 13:53:42 UTC 2007

Hi,

I would like to introduce myself and my projects to this list:

I work as a consultant for reserach institutes, setting up Zope and
Plone based sites for publishing and editing scientific content. The
programming and hosting is done by my partner service provider Fafalter.

These are my projects:

Historical Colour Slide Archive for the Zentralinstitute for Art
History Munich, Germany
http://www.zi.fotothek.org

Library of the Kunsthistorisches Institut in Florence (Max-Planck-
Institute), Florence, Italy, Stemmario, Coats of arms of Florentine
families
http://wappen.khi.fi.it

Photo Library of the Kunsthistorisches Institut in Florence (Max-
Planck-Institute), Florence, Italy, Digital Photo Library
http://www.khi.fotothek.org

Photo Library of the Kunsthistorisches Institut, Online-Exhibitions
http://expo.khi.fi.it

Herder-Institut, Marburg, Germany, “Dokumente und Materialien zur
ostmitteleuropäischen Geschichte”, eLearning platform for historical
documents in German translation and original language
http://quellen.herder-institut.de

Akademie der Künste, Munich, Germany, Matriculation documents online,
Plone as a web-based editing environment for the art academy's
historical student registers
http://matrikel.fafalter.de

I would have liked to be in Naples, but nevertheless I might meet the
relevant people here.

Cheers

Ruth

--