[Educational] Alison Learning Platform - FREE ICT Courseware

Sean Griffin sgriffin at alison.com
Thu Jun 7 17:16:34 UTC 2007

Dear Educator

POST

We have recently launched a new learning platform called Alison.

With Alison individuals can develop their skills and knowledge by studying
interactive self-paced courses for FREE.

We currently have both ECDL/ICDL and e-Citizen, two well established ICT
courses available with more courses to be added as they become available to
us.

Where large groups are concerned, we can also provide a monitoring and
reporting system which allows you to remotely track the activity of each
learner as the progress through the courseware.

To see for yourself, click on the following link
< http://alison.com/?utm_source=sg05&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=sg05>
and register as a user to see the excellent quality of the learning that is
available. You will be
asked to register with a username and password of your choice, and your
name and e-mail address.

This provides you with unlimited FREE access to all our courseware.

We feel certain you will be impressed!

If you have any problems with the registration procedure, please don't
hesitate to call me at the office on 0044 (0) 2070993067 ext.204 or you can
e-mail me directly at sgriffin at advancelearning.com
<http://webmail.advancelearning.com/src/compose.php?send_to=sgriffin%40advancelearning.com>

Otherwise I will call back in a few days for your comments.

Kind Regards,

Sean

--
Sean Griffin B.Comm
ALISON Project Team Leader

ALISON Free Learning Project
Advance Learning
www.alison.com
+44 (0) 20 70993067 ext.204
+ 353 91 44162 ext.204

An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.  ~Benjamin
Franklin

this e-mail from your system.