[Educational] eduStyle

Jonah Bossewitch jonah at ccnmtl.columbia.edu
Wed Feb 7 16:09:00 UTC 2007

> http://www.edustyle.net/

Ha - gotta have style...

On a more functional note, here are two pieces I came across recently
which  argue for life beyond the Course Mgmt System. The first makes
a pedagogical case for loosely joined, decoupled little applications,
and the second has many links to some great projects.

Social software: E-learning beyond learning management systems

http://www.eurodl.org/materials/contrib/2006/Christian_Dalsgaard.htm

EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES Tag Clouds in the Blogosphere: Electronic
Literacy and Social Networking <http://llt.msu.edu/vol10num2/emerging/>

        http://llt.msu.edu/vol10num2/emerging/

BTW, I think that the trends here are harbingers for what is to come
in other sectors too.

enjoy,
/jsb