[Educational] UK Higher Education Zope/Plone day, 12 February 2008

David Little david at littled.net
Mon Dec 3 09:29:13 UTC 2007

Dear all,

Birkbeck, University of London, is organising a one-day event
dedicated to the use of Zope and Plone within universities and higher
education establishments within the UK, on 12 February 2008. This is
the second such meeting of its kind and hopes to develop the growing,
but still reasonably informal network of contacts of Zope/Plone users
within UK universities.

One issue that will be interesting for us to consider is how we might
fit in with the activities of Plone4Universities.

I was wondering if there was anyone involved in Plone4Unis who would
be interested in attending the day (or part of it) to speak more about
the project, its aims and any ideas for collaborative working etc.?

If so, could you please let me know? It would be great to have someone
there. I'm afraid we couldn't really offer to pay anyone, although we
can at least provide lunch ;-).

More information about the day can be found at www.bbk.ac.uk/its/plone/

Thanks very much,
David