[Plone-conference] Group Photo / Annual Meeting / Party / Open Spaces / Sprints

Chrissy Wainwright chrissy at sixfeetup.com
Wed Dec 9 16:59:04 UTC 2020

Hi everyone! I hope you are enjoying the conference so far. Below are some details of things that are happening.

Group Photo
To do a group photo this year, we will have everyone join Zoom and turn on their cameras so we can take some screenshots. We will do this in two sessions to best accommodate all the time zones we have represented. The first photo will be TODAY before the lightning talks. Don't worry about missing the lightning talks, they will start after the photo.

The second group photo will be tomorrow after the Keynote. Please only join one of the photo sessions.

The URL for this is https://sixfeetup.zoom.us/j/92190764521?pwd=Q0h0a1UwQzRzbFd2VzBmeEhlajA4dz09

Annual Meeting
The annual member meeting will be tomorrow before the lightning talks. Plone Foundation members can join in Zoom, everyone else is welcome to watch from LoudSwarm.
We will provide the Zoom URL in Slack at that time. Lightning talks will take place after the meeting.

Party
Following the lightning talks tomorrow will be the Plone Conference Party! We have been coming up with ways to make this fun and interactive in Zoom

Open Spaces
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-JZRwTMvN1UUlPqhRoiGpCubS6CQY_YsnyxwuhBoO70/edit
Check this document to see which Open Spaces are happening when, or to sign up for a slot. LoudSwarm displays each of the Open Space rooms for you to join the Face2Face for that particular room. These will not be broadcast or recorded.

Sprints
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DeDRbtsriyt_FJO4wRvMZ0yydI1q4TvCMhuvrBcJmkc/edit
Check this document for the currently planned sprints, or to add your own. Each sprint organizer will be responsible for determining where/how the sprint will take place (create your own Zoom/Jitsi/other meeting)

Thanks
Chrissy Wainwright

--
Six Feet Up, Inc.