[Plone-conference] links for the Ploneconf 2020 training sessions

Paul Roeland paul at cleanclothes.org
Thu Dec 3 21:27:50 UTC 2020

hi fellow Plonistas!

Here are the links for the training sessions.

Some things to note:

 * please only log on to the Zoom links at the allocated time slot.
These rooms were kindly donated by a few organisations; they need their
Zoom rooms for their own use before and after. You should be able to
log on about 10 minutes before each session starts.
 * It is a good idea to make sure you've upgraded your Zoom client to
the latest version for your operating system.
 * This far into the pandemic, I'm sure we're all very aware of video-
call etiquette, but just in case: please keep your microphone muted
when you're not speaking, and also keep your camera off if there are
many participants. If you are speaking, it's nice to see your face, so
if you don't mind switch on the camera as well as your microphone.
 * Zoom has an integrated chat function; some questions are easier to
ask using the chat than using voice, especially if they involve code
questions.
 * Trainings will be recorded, and will be made available afterwards as
soon as possible
 * It is recommended that you stick to the training(s) you signed up
for, but if for any reason you feel you want to change, it is also OK
to switch to another training. If you join a training after the start,
please be respectful of the fact you might have missed a part and
therefore may have missed some things that were said before.
 * We will have a more international set of attendees than in most
years. This is absolutely brilliant, but remember: for most of us,
English is not the first, or even second, language. So be mindful of
language use (especially if you *are* a native English speaker, slow
down!), and help each other out. Of course the Plone Code of Conduct
applies, but doing long online sessions requires us to be even more
kind to one another than we normally are.
 * Most important: have fun, learn, and connect!

The links *should* include the passcodes, but as we all know technology
can sometimes be fickle, so the passcodes to join are noted here as
well. Start times are noted in CET timezone,  which is UTC+1 at the
moment.

Saturday, 2020-12-05, 15:00 CET: Mastering Plone 6 (part1)
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85654489579?pwd=Yk55cWI3NHI4Mi8xVXkwM2FqUGJQQT09 passcode: MP6-
1
Sunday, 2020-12-06, 15:00 CET: Mastering Plone 6 (part2)
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86397949106?pwd=QTJSMStLb1owWWxMalIwQnlyK3F1Zz09 passcode: MP6-
2

Saturday, 2020-12-05, 15:00 CET: Volto Addons (part1)
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89361890043?pwd=TE9UZjdXOHJwaHozZFNkb2lXaFJudz09 passcode: VA-
1
Sunday, 2020-12-06, 15:00 CET: Volto Addons (part2)
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87693493696?pwd=dXczVnd3enBGU09KT3FGOFFpL1VpUT09 passcode: VA-
2

Saturday, 2020-12-05, 15:00 CET: React and Volto (part1)
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81025159256?pwd=NFFYS0Z1SjZWcUI1SzF2Y1l1UlM2dz09 passcode: RAV-
1
Sunday, 2020-12-06, 15:00 CET: React and Volto (part2)
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88081738419?pwd=cHcyaTkvQ1R3K3FxYUxQTFo2cE4wZz09 passcode: RAV-
2

Saturday, 2020-12-05, 15:00 CET:Pyramid
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84608545766?pwd=SURsdVY3YW4rOXFYeG5XWXVnU3VaUT09 passcode:
PYRAMID

Sunday, 2020-12-06, 15:00 CET: Getting started with your Plone site
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81709613895?pwd=bXVLenRmaGFuazdLalEyYUZFSFgxdz09 passcode:
PBegin

Sunday, 2020-12-06, 15:00 CET: Guillotina
https://sixfeetup.zoom.us/j/93685765175?pwd=QXVodDgyQU56aGd0MXlZVzdvczlEdz09 passcode:
ploneconf

see y'all this weekend!

Paul Roeland