[Plone-conference] Plone Conference 2020

Chrissy Wainwright chrissy at sixfeetup.com
Thu Nov 12 23:35:43 UTC 2020

Hello Plone Conference Attendees! We are looking forward to seeing everyone virtually in less than a month!

The Conference this year will be hosted on LoudSwarm, which you can learn more about at https://loudswarm.com

As we get closer to the conference, you will receive invites to LoudSwarm and the Plone Slack.

For the lightning talks this year, we are taking submissions and recordings ahead of time. We are asking that the videos be submitted by November 24. Time limit for the video is 5 minutes! If you are interested in presenting a lightning talk, please fill out the submission form (you only need to worry about the required fields):

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdUYas_sVxMxWBxBfIU67tEN0KlQIzvGnq69bvwgKivLj518Q/viewform

Videos can be sent to MaryBeth Okerson via email or Slack - marybeth at sixfeetup.com or you can find her in the Plone Slack

If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact the organizing team at conf at plone.org

Thank you!