[Plone-conference] Travel disruptions on Friday?

Piero Nicolli piero.nicolli at redturtle.it
Thu Oct 24 10:25:30 UTC 2019

Hi everybody,
as mentioned this morning there will be a strike tomorrow, it will be for
all types of transportation.
The strike should officially end at 21:00, but there might be some delays.

For buses in Ferrara and Bologna the strike will be at 8:30-16:30 and from
19:00 until the end of the service. They cannot guarantee a full service
during these hours.

About trains: Trenitalia guarantees a regular service for regional routes
during commute hours (6:00-9:00 and 18:00-21:00).
Their High Speed trains "Le Frecce" are guaranteed to run regularly.

For Italo High Speed trains, see this link for guaranteed rides:
https://www.italotreno.it/~/media/Images/content/pdf/sciopero/lista_treni_garantiti.pdf

The Bus&Fly shuttle service to the airport does not take part in the strike.

Piero Nicolli