[Plone-conference] Dinners organization for Sunday, Monday and Tuesday

Andrea Cecchi andrea.cecchi at redturtle.it
Fri Oct 18 09:26:39 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,
it's me..again ;)

Some of you already started they journey to reach Ferrara from all over the
world, so I'm writing today to give you time to answer.

As I previously said, there are several restaurants in the city centre but
they can't host (or freeze tables) larger groups than 20 people (more or
less). We are pre-booking some of them for you (we don't want to let
you eat alone, if possible) but we need some kind of confirmation about the
numbers in advance.

During conference days we will put a physical board somewhere, but on first
days people will be spread in different places, so here you are another
fabulous google form for you ;) https://forms.gle/iZU9xMhirw9oz1NC9

We will confirm seats at noon on each day, so please try to fill the form
on time (you can update your answers).

Thank you

Andrea

------------------------------

Join the 17th edition of *Plone Conference* in the amazing *Ferrara* (Italy)
October 21-27.
*Get tickets! <https://ploneconference2019.eventbrite.com/?aff=ploneconf>*

<https://2019.ploneconf.org/>

*      Gold Sponsor      *

<https://sixfeetup.com/>           <https://www.syslab.com/>

<https://www.4teamwork.ch/>           <http://jazkarta.com/>

<https://www.imio.be/>          <https://www.uniba.it/>

*Become a sponsor <https://2019.ploneconf.org/sponsors>*

The 17th Plone Conference is *organized by  *
<https://www.redturtle.it/plone>