[Plone-conference] Plone Conference 2017 Schedule

Johannes Raggam office at programmatic.pro
Mon Oct 2 19:08:09 UTC 2017

Hi Kim,

thanks for the schedule!

There can't be made any changes anymore, can there?

I'm asking because I have my talk at the same time as Hanno Schlichtig
about Zope on Python 3. And the renewed Zope thing is actually of great
interest for me - I submitted the Zope 4 Plip 3 or 4 years ago, showed
Plone 5 running on Zope 4 in Romania and started the Plone 5 porting to
Zope 4 initiative.
I don't want to push for that, but if there is any chance to swap - e.g
with the talk directly before mine...

Otherwise I'm fine with a video from Hanno's talk too.

Cheers,
  Johannes