[Plone-conference] [Traning] Prerequisites for "Configuring Plone"

Fred van Dijk f.van.dijk at zestsoftware.nl
Sat Oct 15 13:27:39 UTC 2016

Hello all,

Looking forward to giving the half day trainings on Configuring Plone next Tuesday! If you join me, there are not any real prerequisites (as mentioned in the training info on ploneconf.org.

Since you will all probably bring a laptop with you to the conference anyway, I will provide a shared instance and have login codes with so that you can log in and follow along with what I show and practice a bit yourself. Our topic is rather broad so the focus of the training will to show and explain a lot.

See you next week at PloneConf!

Fred van Dijk