[Plone-conference] [Training] Documentation for developer attendees

Fred van Dijk f.van.dijk at zestsoftware.nl
Wed Oct 12 10:13:34 UTC 2016

Hi,

Please note this is Sven's request for those who want to go to the "Docs for Devs" training. This is not general documentation or a request for preparation for attendees visiting 'developer' trainings at PloneConf. The title of the email can be interpreted in multiple ways. :-)

With kind regards,

Fred van Dijk