[Plone-conference] Open Spaces

lozinski lozinski at privacv.com
Mon Oct 12 07:17:01 UTC 2015

You may also want to do a ZODB roadmap.  I think that Plone is the
dominant user of the ZODB, lots of Pyramid apps are on
relational databases, and so this conference is the place to have such a
discussion.   My rapidly-evolving talk will be 50% a ZODB roadmap,
based on what people have been telling me they want to see in the ZODB.

The other half will be a demo of  the browser-based Ace and CkEditors
for HTML, and Jade Editor for client side templating.

Chris
Twitter:@zodb4
http://blogory.org/group/zodb