[Plone-conference] Plone promotion media

Christina McNeill cmcneill at plone.org
Wed Oct 7 20:36:21 UTC 2015

I replied earlier, but apparently only to Jean-Paul. Anyway, what I wrote
was that the posters are on Google Drive (you might have to download the
folder to access the files as Kim is currently out of town for a family
emergency and I'm not going to ask him to change access until he returns)
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/0B1IXNX5E75WqZkNvcGJtLUU2NG8

Please read the "How to Edit These Posters" document first.

Christina

*Christina McNeill*
IRC: cmcneill