[Plone-conference] Thank you all!

Armin Stroß-Radschinski developer at acsr.de
Sun Nov 2 22:21:17 UTC 2014

Dear Plonistas,
I would like to thank all people involved in the success of this years Plone Conference.

The organizers from Netsight, Matt, Astra et al, the supporting teams (including the video contractors and the Hotel) and of course every attending visitor. We feel the spirit, give and take. It was fantastic.

We had lesser people in Bristol this year, but a lot of expected audience simply had to work or shifted focus in their organzations.

We saw amazing stuff.

* Plone 5 everywhere on the horizon.
* Impressing trainings and documentation available.
* The new Intranet Consortium giving initial insight into successful results.
* Packages that work in the substance D frameworks as well, showing the component architecture in action.

Just to mention some of the Highlights.

This conference hat an impressing vistors to sprinters ratio. Coming into the crowded room on saturday shifted my expectations for the future of Plone enormous.

I wish you all to keep your spirit alive.

cu soon

Armin

--
Armin Carl Stroß-Radschinski | developer at acsr.de | Twitter: @syncmitter
Dipl. Designer FH | project-consultant | fon +49 171 21 94699 | IRC: acsr | Skype: astrossradschinski

ACSR industrialdesign | Armin Stroß-Radschinski
Landgrafenstraße 32 · 53842 Troisdorf · Germany | UST. ID Nr: DE154092803 (EU VAT ID)
info at acsr.de | www.acsr.de | phone +49 2241 946994 · fax +49 2241 946996