[Plone-conference] Doctor Who

Matt Hamilton matth at netsight.co.uk
Sat Nov 1 19:07:57 UTC 2014

On 1 Nov 2014, at 18:20, Manuel Reinhardt <reinhardt at syslab.com> wrote:

> On 01/11/14 17:57, Érico Andrei wrote:
>> Where?
>
> Hm, I hadn't really thought about that. I'd suggest we meet in the
> Marlborough room and stay there if we're not disturbing anyone who's
> working there, or otherwise find some other spot. Maybe I can ask the
> hotel staff about it.

There is the projector and screen in the Marlborough room, and Dr Who will be streamable live on BBC iPlayer. So if the sprinting has died down then you may be able to do that.

There is also a pull-down screen in the Devon room, so you could take the projector into there. You may need to try and find if someone has some external speakers or portable bluetooth sound thingy.

-Matt

--
Matt Hamilton, Technical Director
Netsight Internet Solutions Limited

Registered in England No. 3892180
Registered office: 40 Berkeley Square, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 1HU