[Plone-conference] plone.api sprint tomorrow!

Nejc Zupan nejc.zupan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 20:41:53 UTC 2014

Hi all,

on today's plone.api open session we came up with a plan on how plone.api
could be included with and used in Plone core.

We need help tomorrow during the sprints to prepare everything for this
move! (mostly cleaning up plone.api code and correctly listing dependencies)

Besides that, there are 27 issues open, most of them manageable in a few
hours: https://github.com/plone/plone.api/issues

Finally, exclusively for plone.api and "plone on heroku" sprinters only,
I'm bringing crazy good slovenian chocolate to taste:

[image: image1]

cheers,

z.