[Plone-conference] plone.api and Plone Core

Nejc Zupan nejc.zupan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 16:46:36 UTC 2014

Hi,

so there has been a lot of discussion on whether plone.api should ship with core, should it be used in core,
or something in between. There is a "plone.api PLIP" open session tomorrow where I would like for us to
reach a consensus on the scope of usage of plone.api in core. It's high time we do it.

I'm personally leaning more *against* having plone.api in core, so if you wanna see it included,
come to the open space and convince me otherwise.

cheers,
z.