[Plone-conference] Session Survey App

Calvin Hendryx-Parker calvin at sixfeetup.com
Wed Oct 29 09:44:33 UTC 2014

Hi All,

Just incase you missed it during the intro by Matt, the sessions surveys are done via an online app this year and here is the address:

http://m.sixfeetup.com/ploneconf/

You can bookmark it to your home screen and launch it as a standard app as well.

It has the nice side effect of also giving you the schedule for the day :-)  Please give them feedback!

If you have trouble logging in, let me or a Netsight team member know and we’ll make sure you are added to the app.

Cheers,
Calvin
--
Six Feet Up, Inc. | Where sophisticated web projects thrive
Direct Line: +1 (317) 861-5948 x602
Email: calvin at sixfeetup.com
Try Plone 4 Today at: http://plone4demo.com