[Plone-conference] Openspace: growing plone

Timo Stollenwerk contact at timostollenwerk.net
Tue Oct 21 14:19:27 UTC 2014

Am 21.10.2014 um 15:59 schrieb T. Kim Nguyen:
> I'd love to see Érico in action :)
>
> I think it's a great idea to work towards the goal of updating the
> roadmap, though I think it will be difficult to accomplish even in one
> full day without first working to get general agreement on one or more
> directions.  It would also be fairer to give everyone more time to chime
> in on a set of agreed upon directions before we dove into the greater
> detail of the roadmap.

A broad discussion is fine and will happen at Plone conf, we already
started that discussion in Brazil and it will continue in Bristol.

Though, I think at some point we need to somehow get together a smaller
group of peope to discuss and formulate a vision for the entire
community. And that should happen as soon as possible in my option.
Ideally right after the conference.

Timo

--
Timo Stollenwerk