[Plone-conference] Openspace: growing plone

T. Kim Nguyen nguyen at uwosh.edu
Tue Oct 21 13:59:18 UTC 2014

I'd love to see Érico in action :)

I think it's a great idea to work towards the goal of updating the roadmap,
though I think it will be difficult to accomplish even in one full day
without first working to get general agreement on one or more directions.
It would also be fairer to give everyone more time to chime in on a set of
agreed upon directions before we dove into the greater detail of the
roadmap.

   Kim

- - -
Plone Symposium Midwest 2014 videos are at
https://midwest.plonesymp.org/video
For Plone help, please fill out this form:
http://uwosh.edu/ploneprojects/help (UW Oshkosh only)
- - -