[Plone-conference] Openspace: growing plone

Timo Stollenwerk contact at timostollenwerk.net
Tue Oct 21 13:51:31 UTC 2014

Am 21.10.2014 um 15:34 schrieb Héctor Velarde:
> I don't want to repeat myself; my views on what's failing have been
> posted in many places in the last years and I resumed it in one sentence
> a few months ago on a thread about marketing Plone:
>
> "if we do not fix that [the lack of an updated roadmap with the
> community's strategic vision of Plone in the short, mid and long term],
> Plone is going to slowly die as a viable project."

+1 for bootstrapping the roadmap team again. We need to formulate a
clear vision of where Plone is heading. Though, I think there is some
disucssion necessary up front that will hopefully happen at the Plone
conference.

Is anybody from the first roadmap team still around and willing to lead
the effort?

Timo

--
Timo Stollenwerk