[Plone-conference] Openspace: growing plone

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Tue Oct 21 13:37:37 UTC 2014

Discussions about hosting cost in the range of XX USD per month are
truly not worth a discussion. This has never been an issues for small
websites especially when the costs include basis system adminstration
work by the hoster. If you host Plone for 10 USD then you have to care
_and pay_ for the administration....same or costs in the end.

- -aj