[Plone-conference] Openspace: growing plone

Érico Andrei erico at simplesconsultoria.com.br
Mon Oct 20 18:17:55 UTC 2014

First, I'll be there for sure.

And I believe Dylan's point must be taken in consideration.

It is possible to serve the $500 market without losing Plone's soul and use
this market to gather new developers and integrators to our community.

At least in my backyard, Wordpress have this kind of approach and it is the
biggest headache we have trying to sell Plone. There are the $500/site
companies but there are also companies for the $300k/portal market.

Of course most of the products trying to position themselves on both lower
end and high end markets fail but WP is the counterexample that comes to
mind.

So, let's use this space to consider if we have the stamina needed to do it.

Best,
Érico Andrei
erico at simplesconsultoria.com.br
Simples Consultoria