[Plone-conference] Crypto- and key signing party

Johannes Raggam johannes at raggam.co.at
Fri Oct 17 19:40:28 UTC 2014

what about if everyone prepares a print-out where we can tear off cards
with the key fingerprint, email address associated with the GPG/PGP key
and the github username on it?
keys could then be just downloaded from a public key server and
exchanging keys would go as fast as exchanging these cards...
some people even put their key fingerprint on their business cards.

the document you referenced below is quite a informative resource on how
to prepare.

cheers, johannes

On Fri, 2014-10-17 at 17:02 +0100, Matthew Vernon wrote:
> On 17/10/14 09:01, JC Brand wrote:
>
> > Would anyone be interested in a Cryptoparty/Key-signing-party some time during
> > the conference?
>
> Potentially; if lots of people are interested, it's better to do some
> pre-organisation like the Debian project do; eg:
> https://people.debian.org/~anibal/ksp-dc14/ksp-dc14.html
>
> Regards,
>
> Matthew

programmatic  web development