[Plone-conference] SIM card with data

Fulvio Casali fulviocasali at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 00:20:11 UTC 2013

Further along the path to SIM card happiness, I stumbled over the fact
that, in spite of having activated my card using my passport, now it seemed
impossible to recharge it without a CPF.  The "english" option disappeared
from the menu when I called TIM.
But then someone here pointed me to http://www.ezetop.com.  All that was
needed was my phone number, and of course my credit card info.  Dialing
*244 immediately confirmed that the R$ 18 I was charged had been applied to
my TIM account.

--
Fulvio