[Plone-conference] Cheap'n'Good lodging at ESAF

Davi Lima davilima6 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 23:31:41 UTC 2013

Not sure if this can be actually helpful but once you have the line number,
you can check its schedule and itinerary in this URL (only use the first 3
digits when searching, ie: insert 180 instead of 180.1, usability isn't
good):

   - http://www.sistemas.dftrans.df.gov.br/horarios/src/sistema/index

Cya,
Davi