[Plone-conference] Trainings organization

Patrick Gerken gerken at patrick-gerken.de
Sun Sep 29 21:08:42 UTC 2013

There is an ESAF bus leaving at 8 from the Hotel Planalto Bittar. That
is my last information from today.
When you read 250 Volts, you probably saw it on some form of adapter.
The voltage is 220 Volts, just 10 less to the european ones.
I guess you will need an adapter on your own. I just bought one for 15
reais.

I might have a spare adapter, but I am not sure. If I have some, I'll
bring everything I have.