[Plone-conference] tips for the unprepared?

Davi Lima davilima6 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 19:34:27 UTC 2013

There's an "executive bus" that can take you closer to your final
destination, minimizing cab expenses. It's also a great city tour! Look for
the Tourist Information Desk at the airport to get the directions to the
bus stop. It costs R$ 8 (reais) and leaves every half an hour beginning at
6:30 AM up to midnight on weekdays and 11PM on weekends.

They are very ponctual so be there 10-15 minutes earlier and tell the
driver you want to hop off at "Centro de Convenções Ulysses Guimarães"
(write it on paper if you can't spell it) and get a cab from there. If
you're hosted in another hotel, odds are this bus also stops by it. Just
show the hotel name/address and ask if the driver knows it. If you are
hosted at ESAF, this bus won't probably help you, though. Check its route
here:

   - http://goo.gl/maps/GvIIW

Unfortunately I'm not sure if there will be cabs waiting at Ulysses
Guimarães, but it's pretty safe to get one during daylight. An even safer
bet would be to hop at Brasília Shopping, which is also very close to both
the venue and the hostel and where there will surely be cabs available (and
ATMs). More info:

   -
   http://www.nosnomundo.com.br/2012/04/onibus-executivo-do-aeroporto-de-brasilia-ate-os-principais-hoteis-da-cidade/
   -