[Plone-conference] Cheap'n'Good lodging at ESAF

Davi Lima davilima6 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 11:01:26 UTC 2013

Hi, Dear Ploners!

I write you to inform we still have some cheap lodging at the Training
Venue, a place called ESAF, one of our sponsors btw. It's a pretty nice
room for two and we still have 7 of them for a R$ 60 daily rate (breakfast
available, not sure if it's included but it's cheap/worthy anyway). It's
really not as close [1] as Hostel7 to the Conf Venue (CCUG: Centro de
Convenções Ulysses Guimarães, they do love acronyms in Brasília!) but there
will be at least one PloneConf Van helping you each day, besides public
buses.

Preference will be given to speakers, trainers and trainees. But even if
you are none of these why not try? ;-)

Please confirm your interest to conf at plone.org.br passing us full name(s),
some SSN/IRS or passport number and the dates of arrival and departure.

Best,
Davi Lima

[1] http://goo.gl/maps/D0vT9