[Plone-conference] gol airlines sucks and I haven't even flown with them yet :(

Dylan Jay djay at pretaweb.com
Wed Sep 25 02:38:32 UTC 2013

On 25/09/2013, at 4:24 AM, Mikko Ohtamaa <mikko at opensourcehacker.com> wrote:

> Hey hey hey,
>
> I think it was Azul (the airplane company) who didn't even have Finland on the country list.

If we are comparing finair to GOL, I think finair loses.
Finair cancelled my entire return journey from the budapest conference back to sydney without refund, apology or even telling me. All because I overslept for one flight in bangkok.

Br 0, Fn -1, rest of world Win!

As I write this I realise I am obviously jinxed with flying to plone conferences :)