[Plone-conference] gol airlines sucks and I haven't even flown with them yet :(

Witek witekdev at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 18:32:54 UTC 2013

If you're now going to use TAM, just make sure you change the language to
other countries (if your country is not listed).
Otherwise it might have problems accepting your foreign credit card.

I had some adventures with TAM while booking my flights.. had to call them
to get a refund for a credit card hold that they didnt return after the
transaction (foreign cc) failed.
Ultimately I searched for flights online and then called the US TAM office
to sort it out and to book my flights.

Best of luck, see you all in a week. Woop woop :)
Witek