[Plone-conference] SIM card with data

Patrick Gerken gerken at patrick-gerken.de
Thu Sep 19 12:30:08 UTC 2013

Hi,

I've heard its getting better and some providers don't need a CPF any
longer.
There are even rumours that it can be easy to aquire a CPF as a
foreigner for these causes.
But in my case I am really only asking if there are better deals than 10
MB per day, because I have access to a CPF and I like to have fast
internet everywhere for my laptop. With 10 MB I can't finish an apt-get
update ;-)

Thanks and best regards,

           Patrick