[Plone-conference] SIM card with data

Fabiano Weimar dos Santos xiru at xiru.org
Thu Sep 19 12:09:29 UTC 2013

Hi Patrick,

good question. In Brazil it is not legal to buy a mobile phone (even a
pre-paid one) without a clear identification of the owner. For
Brazilians, a CPF number is usually required. For foreign people I
really don't know what is the procedure, but some years ago I had to buy
a SIM card for Nate Aune during FISL in my own name. I hope today things
are better.

If you have any troubles trying to get a local mobile phone, talk to me.
I will be glad to help.

Best Regards,

-- Fabiano Weimar