[Plone-conference] 2013 website: Link to content

Gauthier Bastien gauthier at imio.be
Fri Mar 15 07:57:37 UTC 2013

Hi,

we just visited the PloneConf 2013 website and even for us
("experienced" web users...) it was hard to discover where to look for
informations...

Could this header image be adapted so we see some links on the page?  I
think moreover that it is a poor advertising of Plone and web masterize...

Ergonomy, even for a site aimed to be visited by experienced Plone users
is important!

My 2 cents...

Have a nice day ;-)

Gauthier Bastien