[Plone-conference] 2013 website: Link to content

Paul J Stevens paul at nfg.nl
Sat Mar 2 19:29:48 UTC 2013

On 03/01/2013 01:03 PM, Jean Jordaan wrote:
> Hi there
>
> Looks good!
>
> LInk to e.g. http://2013.ploneconf.org/the-event#main ?
> I'm on a 13" screen and when I clicked on the options, only the
> scrollbar alerted me that the page content was changing.

Indeed.

Great pictures on the splash page, but kind of weird how the navigation
works. On a 13" it looks exactly right - if you want to make the actual
content invisible. Almost as if designed for 21" screen rotated to
portrait mode.

Looking forward to it nonetheless!

Paul J Stevens        pjstevns @ gmail, twitter, skype, linkedin

  * Premium Hosting Services and Web Application Consultancy *

           www.nfg.nl/info at nfg.nl/+31.85.877.99.97