[Plone-conference] Scrum in practice

Jacob Klaassen klaassen at gw20e.com
Wed Dec 19 20:51:59 UTC 2012

On January 16, 2013 Goldmund, Wyldebeast & Wunderliebe organizes the
workshop Scrum in Practice at our location in Amsterdam.
For the implementation of a Plone project Goldmund, Wyldebeast &
Wunderliebe uses Scrum. Scrum is an agile methodology where in several
iterative steps and in close cooperation with the customer, the
project will be realized. Goldmund, Wyldebeast & Wunderliebe gives a
hands-on workshop where our experience with Scrum is presented and by
discussing a number of cases insight can be gained into the potential
of Scrum as a development methodology.

This workshop will be given by Goldmund, Wyldebeast & Wunderliebe and
is free of charge. You can sign-up using this link:
http://www.eventbrite.com/event/4851199067

CU in Amsterdam,

Jacob
Goldmund, Wyldebeast & Wunderliebe