[Plone-conference] Fourdigits, you rock!

Fulvio Casali fulviocasali at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 19:04:08 UTC 2012

4digits, you did an amazing job!
Ditto all the above, fantastic conference, sprint, Plone Nation, etc, etc.
Here are some of my "other" highlights:

- Thank you for making it Fair Trade!
- The venue, Musis Sacrum, was absolutely perfect.
- I looooovved Arnhem, what a pleasant and attractive city!
- The guidebook app
- The Plone boat was brilliant

Thank you!
--